Sign in or
The number 23 is the fifth number in the numbers sequence. Below is a list of the appearances of this number in chronological order by episode, and the number 23 in real life.
"Pilot: Part 1"-
- The award for the capture of Kate was $23,000.
- The song "You All Everybody" is number 234 on the jukebox.
"Deus Ex Machina"-
- One of the crates in the drug smuggler's plane had the number 23 on it.
"Exodus: Part 1"-
"Exodus: Part 2"-
"Everybody Hates Hugo"-
- There were 23 survivors in the tail section (which also includes Goodwin).
"The 23rd Psalm"-
- The number is in the name of the title. The 23rd psalm is also known as the "Shepherd's Psalm", which Mr. Eko and Charlie said.
"One of Them"-
- Kelvin Inman showed Sayid part of the video reel #23108-42.
- Sayid was 23 when he was captured in the Gulf War.
- The real Henry Gale's zip code is 55391, which adds up to 23.
- 23 people were on the deck which was only supposed to hold 8 people when it collapsed.
"Two for the Road"-
- One of the police cars has the number 23 on it.
"Live Together, Die Alone"-
"A Tale of Two Cities"-
- Eddie Colburn's ID number was 84023.
"Every Man for Himself"-
- Munson's $10 million was in unit 23c.
"Not In Portland"-
- Karl was kept in room 23.
"One of Us"-
"The Man Behind the Curtain"-
- Ben was born 23 miles away from Portland.
- The volume on the radio inside the van was at 23 when "You All Everybody" started playing.
- The frequency Daniel uses is 2.342.
- Penny lives at 423 Cheyne Walk.
- The Black Rock auction number was 2342.
In Real Life:
- The Average person breaths 23,000 times a day.
- Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.
- "The Number 23" was a movie made in 2007 about the number 23.
- There are 23 letters in the Latin alphabet.
- There are 23 official languages in the European Union.
This is a wiki for the Lost TV show
Latest page update: made by #1LostFan
, Feb 29 2008, 9:51 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
27 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|JPMcD||No. 23||0||Oct 6 2007, 12:29 AM EDT by JPMcD|
Thread started: Oct 6 2007, 12:29 AM EDT Watch
If you want to find LOTS of 23s in the real word look up anything by Robert Anton Wilson (Quantum Psychology, Cosmic Trigger trilogy, Illuminatus). I read somewhere, but, of course, I can't cite where, that one of the writers for Lost liked Mr. Wilson's work, not surprising considering the other psychologist/philosopher references, and he was the reason 23 was included as part of The Numbers. RAW's fear of a personal psychosis may have influenced the movie, also.
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page