Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|May 30 2008, 12:44 PM EDT||scarletbegonias||13 words added, 8 words deleted|
|May 30 2008, 9:43 AM EDT||Lostie_Anubis||14 words added|
Key: Additions Deletions
Click the EasyEdit button above to add your own details, theories, and questions.
Episode Title: "There's No Place Like Home: Parts 2 & 3"
Production Number: 4.13
Air Date: 5/29/08
Synopsis: "The face-off between the survivors and the freighter people continues, and the Oceanic Six find themselves closer to rescue.
Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Alex Petrovitch as Henrik and Starletta DuPois as Michael's mom.
"There's No Place Like Home," Parts 2 & 3 were written by Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof and directed by Jack Bender."
- Walt returns!
- The occupant of the coffin is John Locke.
- Penny and Desmond are finally reunited.
- Ben moved the Island.
- The freighter exploded causing the fate of Michael and Jin to be unknown.
- Sun iscontacts Charles goingWidmore and propositions him to helpget Charlesin Widmoretouch findwith theher island.about something.
- Ben is banished from the island forever.
- What happens to the people on the raft with Daniel Faraday?
- What bad things happen to the people on the island that Jeremy (John) said?
Theories: Locke got off the Island when Ben did.
|Previous Episode: "There's No Place Like Home: Part 1"||Next Episode: SEASON FIVE|