Sign in or
Juliet is a new addition to the cast of Lost, but she's already started showing quite a bit of chemistry with the good doctor Jack.
Think there's hope there? Do you love Jack and Juliet together? Think they're meant to be? Talk about your shipping love here!
Juliet is a good match for Jack because...
- Dr. Shepard and Dr. Burke.
- Juliet made him soup.
- Jack tells Kate “It doesn't matter, Kate, who we were - what we did before this, before the crash. It doesn't really -- 3 days ago we all died. We should all be able to start over.” Juliet tells Jack:“It doesn't matter who we were. It only matters who we are.”
- They were both married and they are now both divorced.
- Both performed medical “miracles.” Jack fixed Sarah's broken spine and Juliet made her sister (who was sterile) pregnant.
- Jack at first doesn’t believe that he has saved Sarah, he doesn’t think the surgery worked.
- Juliet at first doesn’t believe that the treatment is helping Rachel.
- Jack trusts her.
- "Juliet" is the name of Shakespeare's tragic heroine, who has a passionate love affair with Romeo, the son of a rival family. In this case Juliet is an Other and Jack is a Lostie.
- In Jack dislocates his shoulder and asks Charlie to put it back in it’s place. Juliet dislocates her shoulder (well actually Kate dislocates it) and then Juliet asks Kate to put it back in it’s place.
- Juliet knows everything about Jack, including his flaws, she doesn't treat him as a hero. Juliet loves him for who he really is.
- Juliet got her mark, on the same episode Jack's tattoos were explained.
- Jack likes blondes, jusk ask Sarah.
- Even Ben agrees, “Has it not occurred to you that Juliet bears a striking resemblance to your [Jack’s] ex-wife?"
- Jack tells Locke in that “I'm not a leader.” Juliet tells Alpert in that “I'm not a leader, Mr. Alpert.”
- Jack trusts Juliet with dynamite, unlike that other girl.
- (Fans add stuff !!)
A Tale of Two Cities
Juliet meets Jack for the first time. Juliet tells Jack that he can trust her, and that she won't hurt him. Jack refuses to talk to her, and when Juliet asks about his profession he tells her that he's a "repo man." Later she comes back to tell Jack that the drugs they gave him could cause him to become dehydrated, then Jack asks Juliet if she is a doctor. To this question Juliet answers "No, I'm a repo woman" which brings a smile to Jack's face.
The Glass Ballerina
Juliet brings Jack soup and tells him " I made the soup myself, but I won't take it the wrong way if you don't like it." She looks disappointed when Jack doesn't respond to her. Later Ben teases Juliet saying "You never made soup for me."
Every Man for Himself
Juliet asks Jack if he can help Colleen (an Other who has been shot). Jack agrees, during surgery Juliet confesses to Jack that she is not a surgeon. Jack cannot save Colleen, when Juliet comes back and tells Jack that she is only a fertility doctor and is not used to death. Then, Jack tells her that there wasn't anything that she could have done to save Colleen. Juliet asks him if he is just saying that to make her feel better, after a moment Jack tells her that he doesn't care about making her feel better.
The Cost of Living
Juliet talks to Jack at Colleen's funeral. Juliet surprises Jack with a cheeseburger for lunch. Juliet tells Jack "You have no idea what I went through to make this for you. I killed the cow, processed the meat, baked the bun. And the fries... try rendering animal fat" to which Jack jokingly answers "No ketchup?" Later, Jack is told by Ben that he had a plan to break him, part of the plan was that Jack was supposed to become "invested" in Juliet since she resembles Jack's ex-wife Sarah.
Juliet takes Kate to Jack's cell.
Not in Portland
Jack learns that Juliet helped Ben and him in order to get off the island.
Stranger in a Strange Land
Jack bargains with Ben after learning from Alex that Juliet killed a man in order to help his friends escape. Juliet is not executed, but she is branded/marked on her lower back. When Jack and Juliet meet again he takes care of her wound with aloe leaves. Jack also tells her that together they will make Ben keep his promise of getting them off the island.
The Man from Tallahassee
Jack and Juliet enjoy a game with Mr. Friendly. Jack and Juliet go to Ben's house, so that Jack can help his friend and Juliet says goodbye to Ben.
Ben accompanied by Juliet go The Pearl station. Juliet sees Jack for the first time in one of the monitors. Juliet says "he's cute."
When Kate tells Jack that the Others are gone, Jack asks her if Juliet is gone too. Jack tells Kate and Sayid that Juliet will come to the beach with them because "they left her behind."
One of Us
Jack tells Sayid that Juliet is under his protection and that she will answers his questions when she is ready. On their way to the beach Jack and Juliet joke. Later, Jack tries to convince the rest of the camp that she should be allowed to stay. Jack says that he trusts her and that she is afraid. Later, Jack gives Juliet supplies so that she can get started. When Juliet asks him why she doesn't need to explain herself to him, Jack responds that he saw it in her eyes that what she wants more than anything is to get of the island and that makes her "One of Us."
Jack has dinner with Juliet while laughing and enjoying themselves. Jack asks Juliet "Are you a doctor or a carpenter?" as he helps Juliet build her tent.
Jack and Juliet are eating together when Kate decides to tell Jack about Naomi. Kate wants to talk to Jack in private, but Jack says that anything that she has to say to him can be said in front of Juliet. Juliet wants Jack to tell Kate something but he refuses.
The Man Behind the Curtain
Jack and Juliet return to the camp, to tell everyone about their plan.
Jack watches as Juliet places the dynamite in place. They also talk to Sayid about The Looking Glass station.
Through the Looking Glass
Juliet kisses Jack for the first time.
Cute Jacket scenes:
This is a wiki for the Lost TV show
Latest page update: made by Bunny#8
, Jun 19 2008, 7:16 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Bunny#8
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Anonymous||LOVE THEM||4||Jul 14 2008, 9:30 AM EDT by sammiexxx|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page