Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Feb 7 2009, 12:57 AM EST (current)||#1LostFan||634 words added, 339 words deleted, 2 photos added|
|Feb 6 2009, 11:58 PM EST||#1LostFan|
Key: Additions Deletions
"TimeTime Travellers" Inis an essence:important Oceanicpart 815of flewLost, throughmaking amany riftappearances inthroughout the time/spaceshow. Flashbacks and areFlashforwards nowshow lostthe inlives theof pastcharacters somewhere.during Supporta fordifferent time other than on the theory:Island.The WeIsland haven'tis seenknown anyoneto fromhave outsidea thedifferent islandconcept lookingof fortime, theiras lovedit ones.moves Wouldat a distressdifferent signalpace, reallyas playseen forin 16Daniel's yearsexperiments. withTime travel, noboth onephysically findingand it?through Howthe outdatedconscious are thealso concepts recordsthat have been witnessed in thatthe later seasons of Lost. hatch?
ThisSeason 1: theory
Season it2: does
ThisSeason 1: theory
- Sayid gotcomes someto bigthe supportconclusion atthat the 2006distress signal has ComicConbeen inplaying Sanfor Diego.16 Inyears. response("Pilot: toPart a2")
- During questionthe aboutdiscovery howof longAdam seasonand threeEve, Jackwould takeclaims placethat (asthey onehave been dead tookfor 40-50 years. ("House of 42the days,Rising twoSun")
- Sawyer tookreads A Wrinkle 23...in interesting,Time. that),("Dues asEx partMachina")
- Kate ofand theher response,childhood Damonsweetheart LindelhofTom repliedbury witha somethingtime tocapsule theand effectopen ofit years later. ("Born "That'sto assumingRun")
The time movesbefore the samenext push is tracked on the islandcountdown astimer.
- There is off."a (Ifcountdown someonetimer hasin the exactSwan quote,station, that'dwhich beis great...)Pokingreset holes:every 108 minutes with the numbers. ("Adrift")
- The recordstitle mayof beepisode outdated,2.07 butis I"The knowOther I'd48 loveDays".
- Mr. toEko havedoes anot washer/dryertalk asfor shiny40 anddays newafter ashe thekilled setan theyOther. have!("The We'veOther met48 AlexDays")
- Michael now,meets andwith shecaptive Walt doesn'tfor seemthree tominutes, bewhich 16.is Withalso the introductionname of Penny,the weepisode.
- A knowsystem (well,failure assume)occurred thatat someone's16:16 lookingon forSeptember 22nd, the time the island.plane crashed.
- Ben addition,explains anyoneto whoJack haswhat events have happened followedoff the commercialsIsland forduring the Hanso67 Corporationdays andhe visitedhas thebeen websitethere. will("The seeGlass thatBallerina")
- Aldo theywas arereading stillA upBrief andHistory running,of andTime hiring.by WhyStephen wouldHawking. a("Not decrepitin companyPortland")
- Richard fromAlpert theshows pasta stillscan beof hiring?a Perhapswomb theythat don'tJuliet acknowlegebelieves theis "lost"of islanda anymore,70 butyear wouldold thatwoman, makewhen itin afact timeshe hole?Also,was yet20. another("Not theoryin givenPortland")
- Juliet asaid shout-out.-Thethat writersshe havehas previouslybeen statedon thatthe Island for there's3 noyears, "time2 travel",months, and the28 ideadays. does("Not seemin tooPortland")
- Mittelos highis conceptan anagram for the"Lost show.Time". So("Not whateverin theyPortland").
- Desmond meanrelieves bypart timeof passinghis differentlylife onafter the island,Swan imploded. it("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- The clock reads 1:08 in Desmond's flat. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- Ms. Hawking has many clocks inside the jewelry store. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- Richard appears to benot inage, subtlerafter ways.young AsBen in:encountered Nohim Twilightin Zonethe ripsjungle in the space-time1970s. continuum.As("The anMan asideBehind tothe Curtain")
- Ben looks at his watch when he kills his father in the Purge; the time theory,was consider4:00. ("The Man howBehind the LostCurtain")
- Ben storyorders isto beingkill told.Sayid, WeJin, areand learningBernard while giving Jack a aboutminute to respond. ("Through the pastLooking ofGlass")
Daniel eachdiscovers charactera throughdifference flashback.of Justtime ason the filmIsland.
- Daniel does an experiment Mementoinvolving usestime. He launches a backwardspayload from the Kahana, and waits for chronologyit to illustratearrive. It eventually arrives, 31 minutes later than what the time is on the short-termIsland. ("The memoryEconomist")
- The problemperspective of the protagonist,time it takes for the helicopter to travel perhapsfrom the wayIsland to the storyKahana is tolddifferent infrom Lostthe isIsland relevant. and the Kahana. ("The Constant")
- Desmond, Minkowski, and Brandon suffer from their conscious traveling through time without a constant. ("The Constant")
- Ray washes ashore on the Island dead, but does not die on the Kahana until a couple of days later. ("The Shape of Things to Come") What
- The Orchid dowas youbuilt think?to Haveexperiment moretime supporttravel. forBen thisturns theory,the orwheel areunderneath youthe readyOrchid to pokemove anotherthe holeIsland inthrough it?time. ("There's No Place Like Home: Parts 2 & 3")
- Dr. EasyEditPierre toChang wakes up at 8:15. ("Because You addLeft")
- Daniel explains that the Island is yourskipping .02in ortime, joincausing the conversationIsland to travel. through different time periods erratically. ("Because You Left")