Discussion: Who is this person?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
Who is this person?
Mar 19 2009, 7:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 7:01 PM EDT
Look closely at this picture. This was taken from the episode "Namaste", where Sun and Lapidus met Christian Shephard at the Barracks. There is a woman in the background that is barely visible. I have enhanced this photo to make it brighter. So, here are the theories behind who this is. Either it is Claire, who we have not seen since her disappearance in season 4, or is a crew member, making this a blooper. What are your thoughts? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Mystery Namaste Season 5 Sun
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
1. RE: Who is this person?
Mar 19 2009, 9:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 9:12 PM EDT
"Look closely at this picture. This was taken from the episode "Namaste", where Sun and Lapidus met Christian Shephard at the Barracks. There is a woman in the background that is barely visible. I have enhanced this photo to make it brighter. So, here are the theories behind who this is. Either it is Claire, who we have not seen since her disappearance in season 4, or is a crew member, making this a blooper. What are your thoughts?"
lol, I like your theory. I would say that it would be Claire and if it was her she might not want Sun and Frank to see her. If it is a crew member it is cruel blooper cause now we are going to study this til the bitter end lol. Good job finding it. I keep looking at that scene after reading this and can't see her.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
2. RE: Who is this person?
Mar 20 2009, 7:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 20 2009, 7:12 PM EDT
I found this out on another Lost site, and thought I would share it here. I think in order to see her, you need a really good HDTV, since I can barely see her when I watch it. When I say barely, I mean you wouldn't be able to tell it is a person without knowing it. But what I find interesting is that just before this, the door opens, and fog enters the building. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
dihoos
dihoos
3. RE: Who is this person?
Mar 21 2009, 5:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2009, 5:36 AM EDT
I think if it's anyone it's Claire because of the whole daughter connection. Or it might just be the director of photography getting in the shot and in the unseen footage they will show Yunjin Kim flip out at her (just like Christian Bail did in the making of T4.) Do you find this valuable?