Discussion: Cool character..Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
Clancey
Clancey
Cool character..
Feb 28 2008, 9:11 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2008, 9:11 AM EST
love Miles....maybe Miles will talk to Mr. Eko or his bother.......could also talk to Locke's Dad........ or even people who died during the plane chash........Miles could tell us alot from the dead...also think he may have other powers......don't think he just one layer.... 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BigRollTide
BigRollTide
1. RE: Cool character..
May 27 2008, 11:31 AM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2008, 11:31 AM EDT
In flashback episodes above,it says "Confirmed Dead" So that means he dies at some point? Which episode do they flashback to him dying and how does he die? I can't remember. Do you find this valuable?    
lulamae
lulamae
2. RE: Cool character..
May 29 2008, 4:35 AM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2008, 4:35 AM EDT
"In flashback episodes above,it says "Confirmed Dead" So that means he dies at some point? Which episode do they flashback to him dying and how does he die? I can't remember."
The title of the episode is "Confirmed Dead." The character has not died on the show, as far as we know.
Do you find this valuable?    
MadTija
MadTija
3. RE: Cool character..
Jun 4 2008, 9:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 9:11 AM EDT
I think he should talk to Charlie, so that Charlie can tell him to remind Kate to bring the DriveShaft ring with her as she leaves the island, so that Aaron can wear it when he grows up. Do you find this valuable?    
Clancey
Clancey
4. RE: Cool character..
Jun 5 2008, 2:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 5 2008, 2:08 AM EDT
"I think he should talk to Charlie, so that Charlie can tell him to remind Kate to bring the DriveShaft ring with her as she leaves the island, so that Aaron can wear it when he grows up."
ohhh that' s a great point!!!! I think the DS on the ring has another meaning like Dharma Superior...or something like that....who know maybe they will need the ring to open "another station" to save the island
ScarClaw
ScarClaw
5. RE: Cool character..
Oct 15 2008, 2:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2008, 2:40 PM EDT
"ohhh that' s a great point!!!! I think the DS on the ring has another meaning like Dharma Superior...or something like that....who know maybe they will need the ring to open "another station" to save the island "
You know, I don't think that the ring has anything to do with Dharma. I know everything seems ti have a conection but I don't know...I just don't see it. I hope someone finds the ring but I don't think it will do anything cool like that.
#1LostFan
#1LostFan
6. RE: Cool character..
Oct 15 2008, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2008, 2:57 PM EDT
Charlie's ring is a family heirloom that has been in his family for generations. DS stands for his great grandfather's name: Dexter Stratton. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)