Discussion: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 100 of 106  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
80. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 9:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 9:50 PM EDT
"Yes! That's awesome! I hear that they will finally make a Ghostbusters 3. Some writers from "The Office" are supposed to script it and I think everyone else is on board. Including Mr. Bill Murray. If not, well at least the videogame is coming out."
Hmmmm I don't know what I think about this... Is Harold Ramis signed up too? (Igon). I surprised he wouldn't take on directing, hasn't that been what he's been doing lately? I don't know if I like this at all to be honest. I hope it doesn't ruin the series for us. I LOVE 80's/90's Bill Murray and co. I can even deal with Dan Akroyd (sp?). I'm not a fan of him in much anything else though.

No I don't think I like this at all. It's been too long. Leave our classics alone already. :(
Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
81. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 10:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 10:32 PM EDT
"What is so funny is that I receive a video about once a week about Lost, and the two of them went off debating the theories when they were off set. They just kept on and on. It was quite amusing."
I could believe it, and it must of been quite amusing to see. I try to get people to watch Lost, but they just get confused and stop or just don't really understand how great this show is, so they never even saw an episode. I think there should be a law that it is mandated for everyone to watch Lost lol. Can you help with this Marti?
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
82. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 10:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 10:40 PM EDT
LOL it took me a long time to get into Lost. I couldn't get into it the first couple seasons it was airing on tv. But when the dvd sets came out we decided to rent it... I think it was up to the third season at this point. Once we could watch them in the dvd sets we got hooked. Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
83. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 10:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 10:42 PM EDT
"Ha... Scatter brained... you should see her desk... the rest of the house... spotless, her desk however, looks like a tornado went through it. But let me tell you, that woman knows where everything on her desk is. If only you seen the dirty looks I got the first time I tried to organize her desk for her. And I'm Navy, I'm no Mr. Organization... Then she goes and decorates my desk area in post-it notes with little notes saying never touch her desk again lol... So not only is she scatter-brained, but she's spiteful when you pick on her about it too haha."
Mike, havn't you learned by now that woman can have OCD only in the places that she wants, like keeping the house clean for example. As for her desk, leave it alone, it balances her out with the house. By the way, you two seem to balance eachother out as well. Bravo!!
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
84. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 10:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 10:45 PM EDT
"Mike, havn't you learned by now that woman can have OCD only in the places that she wants, like keeping the house clean for example. As for her desk, leave it alone, it balances her out with the house. By the way, you two seem to balance eachother out as well. Bravo!! "
Thank you! Hahahaha... I've tried to tell him that! I bet he'll listen to you haha. If not I'll have to decorate his desk in post-it notes again and give him evil looks. We do balance eachother out great. :)
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
85. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 10:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 10:46 PM EDT
"You know how Richard never ages. He has been on the island for ever (so said Juliet). That is because he can go back in time. All he did was take Ben back before he met Sayid. He never got shot, and he never let Sayid out of jail. So, his present was everyone else's past. Does that make sense?"
Yes!! that totaly makes sense. I was like, how they gonna fix him. But all Richard had to do was bring him back before he was shot.
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
86. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 11:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 11:27 PM EDT
"Thank you! Hahahaha... I've tried to tell him that! I bet he'll listen to you haha. If not I'll have to decorate his desk in post-it notes again and give him evil looks. We do balance eachother out great. :)"
OOH, ya know what's funny. I am knownfor giving an evil eye if someone bugs me and they run!! Ha!! I can't see my evil eye, of course, but I do it when I am mad. I don't like to yell much but my thoughts are written all over my face. And I am told that my eyes when I am mad are scary. I have hazel eyes and one time I was so mad that someone said my eyes turned yellow, then I broke a cue stick in three over my leg and started whipping it around. I am much calmer now and don't break cue sticks, but every once in a while I give the eye, but they deserve it. I am more about peace but not everyone is a peacemaker on this earth, so they get the eye.
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
87. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 4 2009, 11:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 4 2009, 11:29 PM EDT
"Yes! That's awesome! I hear that they will finally make a Ghostbusters 3. Some writers from "The Office" are supposed to script it and I think everyone else is on board. Including Mr. Bill Murray. If not, well at least the videogame is coming out."
milkeman, I added you to the ADD list. Don't worry I am on it too and I find it quite funny.
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
88. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 12:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 12:06 AM EDT
"OOH, ya know what's funny. I am knownfor giving an evil eye if someone bugs me and they run!! Ha!! I can't see my evil eye, of course, but I do it when I am mad. I don't like to yell much but my thoughts are written all over my face. And I am told that my eyes when I am mad are scary. I have hazel eyes and one time I was so mad that someone said my eyes turned yellow, then I broke a cue stick in three over my leg and started whipping it around. I am much calmer now and don't break cue sticks, but every once in a while I give the eye, but they deserve it. I am more about peace but not everyone is a peacemaker on this earth, so they get the eye."
Haha you didn't scare me off... I don't know about Mike. Poor guy deals with enough evil eye's from me. I cannot imagine you breaking pool cues lol. You are always so sweet lol. I'm like you though. If I'm mad it is written all over my face. If I don't like or don't trust you it is written all over my face. And oh do I have a sarcastic attitude. I'm learning to be a little more careful with my sarcasm. But when I'm really mad... oh I can be mean, and whomever ticked me off will be long gone before they realize the obscenities I was just saying to them in my sarcastic manner lol. The sarcasm is a bit of a family trait.
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
89. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 12:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 12:07 AM EDT
"milkeman, I added you to the ADD list. Don't worry I am on it too and I find it quite funny."
Oh definitely... he's ADD. :D
First_Marti
First_Marti
90. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 3:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 3:29 PM EDT
Ste[hanie --- haven't you heard you are never supposed to raise your children with sarcasm? Oh dear Lord - I wish I had listened to that years ago. Now, it has all come back to me. Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
91. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 3:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 3:43 PM EDT
"Ste[hanie --- haven't you heard you are never supposed to raise your children with sarcasm? Oh dear Lord - I wish I had listened to that years ago. Now, it has all come back to me."
Picture how I feel, there I am telling Stephany that I was a yellow eyed monster. I have to rephrase it. Someone I love was being attacked, ooh jeez, I can't get out of this. I will tell the truth, my liver was not working well that day and it made me a bit delirious, so I had a dream that I snapped a cue stick on my knee. Marti help!!!
Mike1177
Mike1177
92. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 4:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 4:24 PM EDT
"Ste[hanie --- haven't you heard you are never supposed to raise your children with sarcasm? Oh dear Lord - I wish I had listened to that years ago. Now, it has all come back to me."
I have to live with it! 4 generations of that woman's family! Sarcasm comes second nature to them. I have wondered if they are born that way.
First_Marti
First_Marti
93. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 6:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 6:22 PM EDT
Are Mike and Beatrix and Stephany related? Beatrix - if your eyes turn yellow, your liver is yellow. I KNOW!!! If your eyes are green - then you're me! Or --- you have rectile disfunction. This is getting bad. Maybe that is what happened to Daniel Faraday! Do you find this valuable?    
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
94. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 7:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 7:18 PM EDT
Where is Daniel Faraday, last I saw him he was infiltrating somewhere as a Dharma worker, then he disappeared. Remember the scene when somebody was making fun of time travel theory and then we saw Daniel. I don't think we will see him this week either. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
95. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 8:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:29 PM EDT
"Where is Daniel Faraday, last I saw him he was infiltrating somewhere as a Dharma worker, then he disappeared. Remember the scene when somebody was making fun of time travel theory and then we saw Daniel. I don't think we will see him this week either."
You never know about Daniel. With his parents who could tell where he is located. He will pop up someplace.
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
96. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 9:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 9:07 PM EDT
"Are Mike and Beatrix and Stephany related? Beatrix - if your eyes turn yellow, your liver is yellow. I KNOW!!! If your eyes are green - then you're me! Or --- you have rectile disfunction. This is getting bad. Maybe that is what happened to Daniel Faraday!"
Hey Hey Hey, we put the fun in dysfunctional!
Beatrix25
Beatrix25
97. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 9:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 9:51 PM EDT
"Hey Hey Hey, we put the fun in dysfunctional!"
Everyone on Lost is dysfunctional, we were just joining them.
Stephany1177
Stephany1177
98. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 5 2009, 11:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 11:02 PM EDT
Lol, exactly. :) Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
99. RE: Let's talk about Daniel Faraday!
Apr 6 2009, 12:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 12:15 AM EDT
In keeping with our sarcasm and the statement: "Everyone on Lost is dysfunctional." All I was going to add was ----------------------------- YA THINK? Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last