Discussion: What's next?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
Starpass
Starpass
What's next?
Oct 7 2009, 5:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2009, 5:24 PM EDT
I cannot imagine how everyone on the island will survive a nuclear? (atomic?) blast. A bomb would blow the island away. There would be nothing left but dust and a lot of radiation. But; imagining this show the way
I do anything could happen out of that blast. For all any of us know this bomb might put them back to the age of the Dinosaur. That would be cool. I wonder what that bald, bearded angry guy from the Darma Initiative's face
would look like when he's being chased down by a T Rex, or a couple of Rapters.
I do hope season 6 will be the best season yet and almost everyone has a happy ending in the season.
Do you find this valuable?    
dakuzmon
dakuzmon
1. RE: What's next?
Nov 3 2009, 6:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 6:24 AM EST
welll the bomb went off in the hatch....how do u realize WHY ther wasa quuarantine label IN THE HATCH???? and we must remember desmond lived in that hatch Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)